Saturday – Preparing and Packing Orders
Armed with some hot tea and warm mince pies, team members at Everything Dinosaur have spent most of today (Saturday), sorting out orders ready for a prompt despatch on Monday. At this time, it is “all hands on deck” as the company enters into its busiest time of the year. The dinosaur and fossil themed workshops may be concluding this week, but with just twenty-two days to Christmas, staff are busy ensuring that orders placed on the website and via the telephone, are packed in readiness for a prompt despatch at the start of the the working week.
Royal Mail service updates that we receive state that normal weekend deliveries and collections of mail should be made in all parts of the UK and we are not anticipating any problems with collections from our warehouse next week. For our international customers, it is worth noting the last recommended posting dates for parcels to be sent overseas, we have detailed this information in the table below.
Last Recommended Posting Dates for Christmas 2016
Table Credit: Everything Dinosaur
The table above has been compiled using Royal Mail data.
Tips and Additional Helpful Suggestions from Everything Dinosaur
- Post items as early as possible, this gives parcels the best chance of reaching their destination in time for the big day.
- Remember to check the delivery address (house number, business name, postcode/zip code) as you progress through checkout.
- Before pressing the “submit order” button, to send an order to Everything Dinosaur, check the delivery address one more time – remember the phrase “check the address to save you stress”.
- You can always nominate a neighbour’s address where the parcel can be delivered to if you are likely to be out when the parcel is delivered.
- A different delivery address, other than your home address can be specified during our check out process. Perhaps the parcel could be sent to your work, a relative, a friend and so forth.
Everything Dinosaur – Helping to Take The Stress Out of Christmas Shopping
Picture Credit: Everything Dinosaur
If you have a query about Christmas deliveries, or indeed any aspect of Everything Dinosaur’s delivery service please feel free to contact us: Email Everything Dinosaur
To view the Everything Dinosaur website: Dinosaur Toys and Games
Happy Christmas shopping to all our existing and potential customers and remember, Everything Dinosaur’s team members will be on hand to help and assist you.